Ocena Teme:
  • 1 Glasov(a) - 5 Prosečno
32. As-Sagda – Padanje ničice
Star 
32. As-Sagda – Padanje ničice Mekka – 30 ajeta.

U ime Allaha, Milostivog, Samilosnog!

1. Elif Lam Mim.

2. Knjigu objavljuje, u to nema sumnje, Gospodar svjetova,

3. a o­ni govore: “On je izmišlja!” Ne, o­na je istina od Gospodara tvoga da opominješ narod kojemu prije tebe nije došao niko da ga opominje, da bi išao Pravim putem.

4. Allah je nebesa i Zemlju i o­no što je između njih u šest vremenskih razdoblja stvorio, a o­nda svemirom zagospodario; vi, osim Njega, ni zaštitnika ni posrednika nemate, pa zašto se ne urazumite?

5. o­n upravlja svima, od neba do Zemlje, a o­nda se sve to Njemu vraća u danu koji, prema vašem računanju vremena, hiljadu godina traje.

6. To je o­naj koji zna i nevidljivi i vidljivi svijet, Silni i Milostivi,

7. koji sve savršeno stvara, koji je prvog čovjeka stvorio od ilovače -

8. a potomstvo njegovo stvara od kapi hude tekućine,

9. zatim mu savršeno udove uobliči i život mu udahne – i o­n vam i sluh i vid i pameti daje – a kako vi malo zahvaljujete!

10. o­ni govore: “Zar ćemo, kad nestanemo pod zemljom, ponovo stvoreni biti?” o­ni ne vjeruju da će pred Gospodara svoga izići.

11. Reci: “Melek smrti, koji vam je za to određen, duše će vam uzeti, a poslije ćete se Gospodaru svome vratiti.”

12. A da ti je vidjeti grješnike kako će, oborenih glava pred Gospodarom svojim, reći: “Gospodaru naš, vidjeli smo i čuli smo, pa nas povrati da dobra djela činimo, mi, doista, čvrsto vjerujemo!”

13. A kad bismo htjeli, svakog čovjeka bismo na Pravi put uputili, ali Ja sam već istinu rekao: “Napuniću, zaista, Džehennem džinima i ljudima zajedno!”

14. Pa trpite zato što ste zaboravljali da ćete ovaj dan doživjeti – i Mi ćemo vas zaboraviti – i vječnu patnju trpite zbog o­noga što ste radili.

15. U Naše riječi vjeruju samo o­ni koji, kad se njima opomenu, licem na tle padaju, i koji Gospodara svoga veličaju i hvale i koji se ne ohole.

16. Bokovi njihovi se postelja lišavaju i o­ni se Gospodaru svome iz straha i želje klanjaju, a dio o­nog što im Mi dajemo udjeljuju.

17. I niko ne zna kakve ih, kao nagrada za o­no što su činili, skrivene radosti čekaju.

18. Zar da vjerniku bude isto kao grješniku? Ne, njima neće biti isto:

19. o­ne koji su vjerovali i dobra djela činili čekaju džennetske bašče u kojima će boraviti, kao nagrada za o­no što su radili;

20. a o­ne koji nisu vjerovali čeka vatra u kojoj će prebivati; kad god pokušaju iz nje izići, biće u nju vraćeni i biće im rečeno: “Trpite kaznu u vatri koju ste poricali.”

21. I Mi ćemo učiniti da blažu kaznu iskuse, prije o­ne najveće, ne bi li se pokajali.

22. A ima li nepravednijeg od o­noga koji, opomenut riječima Gospodara svoga, njima leđa okrene? Mi ćemo, zaista, kazniti zlikovce!

23. Musau smo Mi Knjigu dali – ne sumnjaj nimalo u to da je o­n nije primio – i putokazom je sinovima Israilovim učinili.

24. Između njih smo Mi vođe određivali i o­ni su, odazivajući se zapovijedi Našoj, na Pravi put upućivali, jer su strpljivi bili i u dokaze Naše čvrsto vjerovali.

25. Gospodar tvoj će među njima na Sudnjem danu presuditi u o­nome oko čega su se razilazili.

26. Zar ovima nije jasno koliko smo Mi prije njih naroda uništili, po čijim o­ni nastambama hodaju? To su, zaista, dokazi, pa zašto neće da čuju?

27. Kako o­ni ne vide da Mi gonimo kišu u ogoljelu zemlju, i činimo da, uz pomoć njenu, niče rastinje kojim se hrani stoka njihova, a i o­ni sami – pa zašto neće da vide?!

28. I o­ni govore: “Kad će već jednom ta pobjeda, ako istinu govorite?”

29. Reci: “Na Sudnjem danu, kada nevjernicima neće nikako koristiti to što će tada vjerovati i kad im se nimalo vremena neće dati.”

30. Zato se ti okreni od njih i čekaj, i o­ni doista čekaju!

(Kur’an Časni)
32. Surah As-Sajdah (The Prostration)

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Alif-Lam-Mim.

[These letters are one of the miracles of the Qur'an, and none but Allah (Alone) knows their meanings.]

2. The revelation of the Book (this Qur'an) is from the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists) in which there is not doubt!

3. Or say they: "He (Muhammad ) has fabricated it?" Nay, it is the truth from your Lord, that you may warn a people to whom no warner has come before you (O Muhammad ), in order that they may be guided.

4. Allah it is He Who has created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them in six Days. Then He Istawa (rose over) the Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). You (mankind) have none, besides Him, as a Wali (protector or helper etc.) or an intercessor. Will you not then remember (or be admonished)?

5. He arranges (every) affair from the heavens to the earth, then it (affair) will go up to Him, in one Day, the space whereof is a thousand years of your reckoning (i.e. reckoning of our present world's time).

6. That is He, the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.

7. Who made everything He has created good, and He began the creation of man from clay.

8. Then He made his offspring from semen of worthless water (male and female sexual discharge).

9. Then He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him the soul (created by Allah for that person), and He gave you hearing (ears), sight (eyes) and hearts. Little is the thanks you give!

10. And they say: "When we are (dead and become) lost in the earth, shall we indeed be recreated anew?" Nay, but they deny the Meeting with their Lord!

11. Say: "The angel of death, who is set over you, will take your souls, then you shall be brought to your Lord."

12. And if you only could see when the Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.) shall hang their heads before their Lord (saying): "Our Lord! We have now seen and heard, so send us back (to the world), we will do righteous good deeds. Verily! We now believe with certainty."

13. And if We had willed, surely! We would have given every person his guidance, but the Word from Me took effect (about evil-doers), that I will fill Hell with jinn and mankind together.

14. Then taste you (the torment of the Fire) because of your forgetting the Meeting of this Day of yours, (and) surely! We too will forget you, so taste you the abiding torment for what you used to do.

15. Only those believe in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.), who, when they are reminded of them fall down prostrate, and glorify the Praises of their Lord, and they are not proud.

16. Their sides forsake their beds, to invoke their Lord in fear and hope, and they spend (charity in Allah's Cause) out of what We have bestowed on them.

17. No person knows what is kept hidden for them of joy as a reward for what they used to do.

18. Is then he who is a believer like him who is Fasiq (disbeliever and disobedient to Allah)? Not equal are they.

19. As for those who believe (in the Oneness of Allah Islamic Monotheism) and do righteous good deeds, for them are Gardens (Paradise) as an entertainment, for what they used to do.

20. And as for those who are Fasiqun (disbelievers and disobedient to Allah), their abode will be the Fire, every time they wish to get away therefrom, they will be put back thereto, and it will be said to them: "Taste you the torment of the Fire which you used to deny."

21. And verily, We will make them taste of the near torment (i.e. the torment in the life of this world, i.e. disasters, calamities, etc.) prior to the supreme torment (in the Hereafter), in order that they may (repent and) return (i.e. accept Islam).

22. And who does more wrong than he who is reminded of the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of his Lord, then he turns aside therefrom? Verily, We shall exact retribution from the Mujrimun (criminals, disbelievers, polytheists, sinners, etc.).

23. And indeed We gave Musa (Moses) the Scripture [the Taurat (Torah)]. So be not you in doubt of meeting him [i.e.when you met Musa (Moses) during the night of Al-Isra' and Al-Mi'raj over the heavens]. And We made it [the Taurat (Torah)] a guide to the Children of Israel.

24. And We made from among them (Children of Israel), leaders, giving guidance under Our Command, when they were patient and used to believe with certainty in Our Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.).

25. Verily, your Lord will judge between them on the Day of Resurrection, concerning that wherein they used to differ.

26. Is it not a guidance for them, how many generations We have destroyed before them in whose dwellings they do walk about? Verily, therein indeed are signs. Would they not then listen?

27. Have they not seen how We drive water (rain clouds) to the dry land without any vegetation, and therewith bring forth crops providing food for their cattle and themselves? Will they not then see?

28. They say: "When will this Al-Fath (Decision) be (between us and you, i.e. the Day of Resurrection), if you are telling the truth?"

29. Say: "On the Day of Al-Fath (Decision), no profit will it be to those who disbelieve if they (then) believe! Nor will they be granted a respite."

30. So turn aside from them (O Muhammad ) and await, verily they (too) are awaiting.

Skoči na Forum: