Ocena Teme:
  • 0 Glasov(a) - 0 Prosečno
61. As-Saff – Bojni red
Star 
61. As-Saff – Bojni red Medina – 14 ajeta.

U ime Allaha, Milostivog, Samilosnog!

1. Allaha hvali o­no što je na nebesima i o­no što je na Zemlji, o­n je Silni i Mudri!

2. O vjernici, zašto jedno govorite a drugo radite?

3. O, kako je Allahu mrsko kada govorite riječi koje djela ne prate!

4. Allah voli o­ne koji se na Njegovu putu bore u redovima kao da su bedem čvrsti.

5. Kada Musa reče narodu svome: “O narode moj, zašto me mučite, a dobro znate da sam ja Allahov poslanik vama!” – i kad o­ni skrenuše u stranu, Allah učini da i srca njihova u stranu skrenu – a Allah neće ukazati na Pravi put narodu koji je ogrezao u grijehu.

6. A kada Isa, sin Merjemin, reče: “O sinovi Israilovi, ja sam vam Allahov poslanik da vam potvrdim prije mene objavljeni Tevrat i da vam donesem radosnu vijest o poslaniku čije je ime Ahmed,* koji će poslije mene doći” – i kad im je o­n donio jasne dokaze, o­ni rekoše: “Ovo je prava vradžbina!”

7. A ima li nepravednijeg od o­noga koji o Allahu laži iznosi dok se u pravu vjeru poziva? – A Allah neće ukazati na Pravi put narodu koji nepravdu čini.

8. o­ni žele utrnuti Allahovo svjetlo ustima svojim, a Allah će učiniti da svjetla Njegova uvijek bude, makar krivo bilo nevjernicima.

9. o­n po Poslaniku Svome šalje uputstvo i vjeru istinitu da bi je uzdigao iznad svih vjera, makar ne bilo pravo mnogobošcima.

10. O vjernici, hoćete li da vam ukažem na trgovinu, o­na će vas spasiti patnje nesnosne:

11. u Allaha i Poslanika Njegova vjerujte i imecima svojim i životima svojim na Allahovu putu se borite – to vam je, da znate, bolje –

12. o­n će vam grijehe vaše oprostiti i u džennetske bašče vas, kroz koje će rijeke teći, uvesti, i u divne dvorove u edenskim vrtovima; to će biti uspjeh veliki,

13. a daće vam i drugu blagodat koju jedva čekate; Allahovu pomoć i skoru pobjedu! Zato obraduj radosnom viješću vjernike!

14. O vjernici, pomozite Allahovu vjeru, kao što su učenici rekli: “Mi ćemo pomoći Allahovu vjeru!” – kad ih je Isa, sin Merjemin, upitao: “Hoćete li me pomoći Allaha radi?” I neki od sinova Israilovih su povjerovali, a drugi nisu, pa smo Mi o­ne koji su povjerovali – protiv neprijatelja njihova pomogli, i o­ni su pobijedili.

(Kur’an Časni)
61. Surah As-Saff (The Row or the Rank)

In the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, Most Merciful

1. Whatsoever is in the heavens and whatsoever is on the earth glorifies Allah. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

2. O you who believe! Why do you say that which you do not do?

3. Most hateful it is with Allah that you say that which you do not do.

4. Verily, Allah loves those who fight in His Cause in rows (ranks) as if they were a solid structure .

5. And (remember) when Musa (Moses) said to his people: "O my people! Why do you hurt me while you know certainly that I am the Messenger of Allah to you? So when they turned away (from the Path of Allah), Allah turned their hearts away (from the Right Path). And Allah guides not the people who are Fasiqun (rebellious, disobedient to Allah).

6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of Allah unto you confirming the Taurat [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad ) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

7. And who does more wrong than the one who invents a lie against Allah, while he is being invited to Islam? And Allah guides not the people who are Zalimun (polytheists, wrong-doers and disbelievers) folk.

8. They intend to put out the Light of Allah (i.e. the religion of Islam, this Qur'an, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But Allah will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islamic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).

10. O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment.

11. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know!

12. (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn - Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success.

13. And also (He will give you) another (blessing) which you love, help from Allah (against your enemies) and a near victory. And give glad tidings (O Muhammad ) to the believers.

14. O you who believe! Be you helpers (in the Cause) of Allah as said 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), to Al-Hawariun (the disciples): "Who are my helpers (in the Cause) of Allah?" Al-Hawarieen (the disciples) said: "We are Allah's helpers" (i.e. we will strive in His Cause!). Then a group of the Children of Israel believed and a group disbelieved. So We gave power to those who believed against their enemies, and they became the uppermost.

Skoči na Forum: